Sunday, March 3, 2013

A little About Me

A little Intro About Me :) My name is Jen and I am a 35 yr old mom to 5 kids ages 6-14. They are the light of my life! My husband and I have been married for 15 years and live in the midwest. My pre-babies body was a very thin 110 lbs and I am 5'2" tall. I am a small boned girl so even the slightest amount of weight really shows on my small frame. Needless to say after having 5 kids I have some accumulated weight I would like to shed. I will share my initial weight and measurement stats soon along with a body pic, eeek! I am wanting to get my weight down to about 115 or so and just overall get into the best shape of my life!! So come follow along with me on this journey. I would LOVE all the support and motivation I could get. I decided to start this page and my website/blog that will be started soon to hold me accountable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment