Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 7- Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer & NEW HAIR!!

So today is Day 7 of Jamie Eason's LIVE FIT TRAINER. It is the last day of week 1 and the 3rd EST day in  a row! Ahh I hate being so inactive but I am going to follow her trainer as she states to! Tomorrow is Day 8 and the start of week 2. I cannot wait to get back to the gym and hit it HARD!! My muscles have all recovered and I am feeling great and strong. I am even starting to see small changes in my body. My jeans actually fit a bit better. I have been eating ok but for some reason on the days I don't have to workout I don't have as much motivation to eat on time and as clean :( I have to change that. Even though I did eat OK, these rest days the meals weren't really on time and I had one cheat meal on Sunday which I felt bad about afterwards! :/  Today is a rest day and I am back on track with my eating.  That's about all on the fitness front...

But personally I wanted to share with you my new hairdo! I haven't had my hair styled in sooooo long! My hair was long, straight and boring. Yesterday I went to Mastercuts and had an amazing stylist layer and highlight my hair...I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!!!





Wanted to share this pic love it!!
 

Quote of the day: "STOP WISHING, START DOING!"

Hope everyone's having a great day!!!

<3 Jen @ www.thatgirlatthegym.com 
Follow my journey on Facebook too:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/That-Girl-At-The-Gym/217349148406994

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the insight you provide to the readers about Gym fitness.

    Gym in Panchkula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started the livefit program! So fun to see someone else going through it also! Keep up the blogging :)

    ReplyDelete