Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 4- Jamie Eason Live Fit Trainer

Week 1 of Jamie Eason Live Fit Trainer DONE!!!! Gotta admit I feel kinda proud :) I did my workouts to a T this week and my diet was completely clean no slip-ups!! Took my supps as I should and I did it all while being damn sick too. Happy to say I am starting to feel better today, think I'm finally kicking this flu bug! Here are today's exercises. Felt pretty strong throughout this except for abs! Uhh I hate working my abs, they are soooo weak after having 5 kids but I have to change that so I pushed through!! 
 I did hear the words 'I can't' creep into my mind about half way through the bicycle crunches but I immediately pushed those thoughts aside and envisioned the bod I want!! Those thoughts along with some awesome tunes got me through it! ;)   The next 3 days are rest day in this program which seems like a lot but I think by tomorrow I will successfully have every muscle in my body sore ha ha! So I'll take it!


Luv this!!



Quote of the day: "
"Today is another chance, make yourself proud!!"


Hope everyone's having a great weekend!!!



<3 Jen @ www.thatgirlatthegym.com 
Follow my journey on Facebook too:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/That-Girl-At-The-Gym/217349148406994

No comments:

Post a Comment