Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jamie Eason Live Fit Train- Day 2

Happy Thursday all! Hope you had a good day TGTF (thank god tomorrows Friday)
I just wanted to tell you all:>>>>


So today was Day 2 of Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer.

 I woke up with my chest and triceps pretty sore from yesterdays workout, which was just fine with me. Lets me know I worked and hit all the right places :)  I had a petty rough start to my day though. I have been sick for the past several days or so and spent all night last night with fever chills. It was awful.  I didn't wake up on time this morning but didn't beat myself up over it, my body needed the rest being sick.  I slept in an extra our and literally drug myself out of bed, wow I felt like hell!!   I do have to say one thing though, it just goes to show how taking care of yourself and what you put in your body truly affects how you feel. Once I got out of bed, ate my breakfast and took my supplements I felt so much better. Not 100% but much better!  About an hour after breakfast I headed to the gym to do Day 2 which was Back and Biceps. I felt pretty strong considering I was sick.

 Below are the workouts done for Day 2:
 (sorry the pic won't work here's the link:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer-phase-1-day-2.html

Felt pretty strong through Day 2 even being sick. AND this turned out to be a calorie burner too in just
32 min
259 cals gone!
AV. Hr 149
Max HR 174


Then it was recovery time:

I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. Even being sick I have done both days of my workouts, strong, AND have eaten completely clean FOR TWO DAYS TOO, and drank nothing but water.   I am working my way up to drinking 1 gallon a day but far from it. I get about 75 oz or so in a day. So hard to get 128 oz!!! I use my new bodybuilding.com cup:

From my recent supplement order from them....

 Oh and I made the most amazing Turkey Burger for dinner, I will post the recipe soon!!

 Oh and just wanted to let everyone know I hit 100 likers already on my new Facebook fitness page!!! If you aren't following me already here's the link:
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/That-Girl-At-The-Gym/217349148406994

Well I am off to bed. I need to rest my muscles and get some sleep. I hope and pray I wake up feeling a little better tomorrow! Don't ever forget:

Good night my lovelies!!
  <3 Jen @ www.thatgirlatthegym.com

As always don't forget to also follow my journey and chat with me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/That-Girl-At-The-Gym/217349148406994

No comments:

Post a Comment