Monday, March 4, 2013

Month 1 Starting Photos and Measurements

As promised I have my starting photos and measurements!

Ok here we go! And yes I have cropped my head out (lol) only temporarily though I promise! Give me a little bit to get a bit more comfortable sharing these photos then I will :) I am 136 lbs at 5'2" in these photos. I want to get down to about 115 lbs and gain sexy lean muscle! I may not be very big but I do have a lot of fat on my small frame. Trust me lol

                  MONTH 1 - FRONT 136 LBS                         


SIDE
 
 BACK



STARTING MEASUREMENTS: (March 4, 2013)

Weight:  136
Height:  5'2"
Body Fat:  25%
Arms:  10.5"
Hips:  39"
Waist:  33"
Thighs:  22"
Calves:  14"
Shoulders: 37"
Chest:  37"


Well there ya have it. ME! Thank for following along with me in this journey. It's just the beginning but I am very optimistic. I am ready to DO THIS!!! I could use all the support I can get so please be sure to share my blog/website with your friends and family! I'd really love if you could help me spread the word!!

Good Night 
<3 Jen @ www.thatgirlatthegym.com 
Follow my journey on Facebook too:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/That-Girl-At-The-Gym/217349148406994


No comments:

Post a Comment